- The 3rd Monday of the Month - unless otherwise indicated, please check below
- City Hall Commission Chambers
155 Casey Avenue
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
- January 23, 2023
- February 27, 2023
- March 20, 2023
- April 17, 2023
- May 15, 2023
- June 26, 2023
- July 17, 2023
- August 21, 2023
- September 18, 2023
- October 16, 2023
- November 20, 2023
- December 18, 2023
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Planning Board is a five member committee of residents appointed by the City Commission to advise it on matters relating to the city's Comprehensive Plan and other planning and zoning matters.
Originally appointed in 1988 to assist with the adoption of the first Comprehensive Plan required by Florida's 1985 Growth Management Act, the Board assumed the added duties of recommending amendments to the land development regulations and the zoning map.
- Change to Official Zoning Map without corresponding Future Land Use map change - $2,000
- Comprehensive Plan: Future Land Use Map and or text amendment without change to official zoning map - $2,200
- Comprehensive Plan: Future Land Use Map change within a Community Redevelopment District/change to Special Area Plan - $2,500
- Land Development Code Text Amendment - $800
Changes to Plan
Map and text changes to the Comprehensive Plan and changes made to any special area plan require three additional public hearings at the Pinellas Planning Council and Board of County Commissioners levels. These types of applications require a great deal more time and staff resources, including legal ads published in the Tampa Bay Times, than other types of zoning applications (such as variance and conditional use requests).
For more information about the Pinellas Planning Council's role in Comprehensive Planning, please go to the Forward Pinellas website or call 727-464-8250.